Travelolo’s Guide to Landguard
Between Shanklin and Sandown you’ll find a place where you don’t have to choose between countryside and beach. Landguard offers both the peace of the countryside and the fun of the seaside in equal measure. With three seaside resorts nearby, your family can get their fill of seaside fun at Landguard. The park sits on the outskirts of Shanklin: with golden sands, Victorian beach huts, an arcade and lots of water sports it makes a great day out.
The park has a leafy woodland feel with a relaxed atmosphere, making it just the place to unwind. But, there’s also plenty to keep you entertained on park, with family entertainment, and child-friendly activities including adventure playground, amusement arcades and both and indoor and outdoor heated pool.
- 3, 4 and 7 Nights Stay at Landguard.
- Stay at 3 Bedrooms Aspen Lodge for up to 6 People.
- All other extras in resort are available on request.
- Any travel or any other services unless listed above.
- Any meals, transfers or porterage unless specified.
- All items of personal nature e.g. Drinking water, Laundry services, telephone call bills, fax/email bills, any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks unless mentioned above.
- Any tips or gratuities to drivers and guides unless mentioned above.
- All services quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation and acceptance. No reservations have been made at the time of proposal submission.
- All descriptions, tours & venues mentioned in this proposal are correct at time of transmission.
- Rates quoted are based on projected rates. Corporate Groups together with their suppliers reserves the right to adjust the projected rates according to market conditions directed by Hotel unless with a sealed agreement.
- Gratuity to guides, drivers and service staff is not included in the quotation and entirely optional.
- Any cancellation or amendment of your holiday booking must be sent in writing. However, it is subject to availability.
- Cancellation or amendment charges may be applicable.