Definitely, Dubai, where contemporary architecture meets Old World Hospitality to create the very definition of luxury
Witness a majestic panoramic view from the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa | Wander through the famous attractions of Dubai during a city tour| Desert Safari Experience |
- Return Airport Transfers.
- 4 Nights Stay at Choice of Accommodation.
- Dubai Half Day Morning City Tour.
- Dhow Creek Cruise with dinner.
- Desert Safari by 4x4 Vehicle with BBQ Dinner.
- Burj Khalifa AT THE TOP (124th Floor).
- All Tours and Transfers in Private/Shared Group Vehicle.
- 5% Value Added Taxes and Tourism Fee.
- 24/7 Customer Assistance.
- Any travel or any other services unless listed above.
- United Arab Emirates tourist visa can be added at an additional charge.
- Any meals, transfers or porterage unless specified.
- All items of personal nature e.g. Drinking water, Laundry services, telephone call bills, fax/email bills, any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks unless mentioned in itinerary.
- Any tips or gratuities to drivers and guides unless mentioned above.
- All services quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation and acceptance. No reservations have been made at the time of proposal submission.
- All descriptions, tours & venues mentioned in this proposal are correct at time of transmission.
- Rates quoted are in Great Britain Pound and non-commissionable.
- Rates quoted are based on projected rates. Corporate Groups together with their suppliers reserves the right to adjust the projected rates according to market conditions directed by Hotel unless with a sealed agreement.
- Gratuity to guides, drivers and service staff is not included in the quotation and entirely optional.
- Should the client opt to reward service rendered, we recommend that.
- Amount should vary based on program content.
- Free cancellation.
- For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.