Travelolo’s Guide to Saint Lucia
Discover the exotic beauty of Saint Lucia. If there was ever an enchanting place created, it's the island of Saint Lucia. It's found in the fiery passions of its ancient volcano, the serene abundance of its rainforest and the rhapsodic charm of Marigot Bay. Even the twin peaks of Les Pitons, the island's iconic landmark, pair off as beautifully as two people in love. Experience the exotic allure of this island paradise with an all-inclusive vacations in Saint Lucia. Experience this magnificent resort that feature the most alluring tropical views, over-the-water luxury, and exciting adventure tours that let you explore tropical rainforests, watch dolphins and whales swim, and more.
Day 1: Arrival
After arrival, get the transfer to the hotel and check-in at your room and relax. You will have the whole day for recreation. You can explore the resort & its indoor activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2-7: Leisure Day
Days at leisure to relax or do activities as per your choice on each day. Enjoy food and drinks throughout the stay. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8: Departure
Today after breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour.
- 7 Nights Stay at Luxurious Sandals Regency La Toc.
- All Inclusive Board Basis.
- Direct Round-Trip Airport Transfers.
- Endless Entertainment.
- Unlimited Water Sports.
- Play Golf at 2 Courses.
- All other extras in resort are available on request.
- Any travel or any other services unless listed above.
- Any meals, transfers or porterage unless specified.
- All items of personal nature e.g. Drinking water, Laundry services, telephone call bills, fax/email bills, any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks unless mentioned above.
- Any tips or gratuities to drivers and guides unless mentioned above.
- All services quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation and acceptance. No reservations have been made at the time of proposal submission.
- All descriptions, tours & venues mentioned in this proposal are correct at time of transmission.
- Rates quoted are based on projected rates. Corporate Groups together with their suppliers reserves the right to adjust the projected rates according to market conditions directed by Hotel unless with a sealed agreement.
- Gratuity to guides, drivers and service staff is not included in the quotation and entirely optional.
- Should the client opt to reward service rendered, we recommend that.
- Any cancellation or amendment of your holiday booking must be sent in writing. However, it is subject to availability.
- Cancellation or amendment charges may be applicable.